Thursday 30 June 2011

Liar, liar, pants on fire

So, in my last few updates I have stated I hate sales. I probably should have made some sort of disclaimer cause there's a certain sale I do particularly love. Sure, I may be slightly biased but Schuh's sale is pretty damn awesome this year.

And, and! I actually got some good bargains plus I had a pretty awesome day today in general.

I spent wayyyy too much today...

Schuh £49.99

 I have have a major thing for the 1940s and oriental prints. This is those things rolled into a shoe! Ooww. What more can a girl want...? I have had my eye on these shoes forever.  These are super cute and as with all Irregular Choice shoes, they are majorly comfy. No idea how they do it but I never get sore feet with them; no matter how much I prance around in them. I need to find that simple black dress to go with these!

Schuh - £34.99

Again, these are another pair I have had my eye on since they first hit the shelves. It's like an explosion of colour on the back of a shoe. I have already been jumping around the living room with these cuties.

Buy a pair of semi sensible and half plain shoes:



Schuh - £24.99
I <3 bags. I have a whole cupboard full of them. But theres always space for more. I have had my old black Eastpak bag since I was in high school (that was 6 or 7 years ago!) and over the years it has taken some battering. Whilst that bag is still going strong (honestly, if you want a good, long lasting backpack, get an Eastpak!) I needed a wee change of colour. So I went for the one covered in stars! 

My last purchase was something I have been thinking about for ageees. I have a stupid amount of vintage dresses. I have NO decent shoes to go with them. It's a nightmare and I'm unsure how I managed to go without some cute ankle boots. This is my favourite dress at the moment:


Sooooo. I got these:


Schuh - £44.99
Well, I haven't got them physically yet; but they are on their way to my feetsies. Red or Dead is a brand I seriously love. Super soft leather and awesome designs every time. Plus, Victorian styling! Perfect. Now I just have to wait the two days for delivery...

Stupid lack of patience. 

Whilst I wait, I will nom on some cupcakes.


Cupcakes should be a girls best friend. Bibi's bakery is by far the best cupcake boutique in central Edinburgh. At £1.50 a cake, it's a treat only. Other wise I'm sure I would be broke straight after payday.

Today was a good day. I shuffled my way along Princes Street with two Schuh bags, my new backpack filled with M&S food and my satchel full of cupcakes.

To top it off, I found 40p on the bus seat. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment