Monday 20 June 2011

Burning my pocket

I have never been a massive fan of sales. They're messy, stuffy and full of people with sharp elbows.

Mines are as blunt as a marshmallow. I am no good at demanding that I did actually find that item first or snatching something as soon as it gets put back on the rail.

Plus, I NEVER find anything decent in them. Maybe not never; but its a rare occurrence.

I had time to kill this morning before work and I took the dangerous decision to wander into Kurt Geiger. This is a place I normally love for their minimalistic, bright and funky displays. Not today. It was like they grabbed every shoe and whacked it down on the shelves.

I rummaged.

Those black shoes I was needing (which I still haven't got. And probably dont need. Boooooo!) appeared in amongst the chaos.


Womens Shoes from KG - Dorothy Black Courts Classic
Soooo pretty

Whilst they are not anything like I normally buy (I <3 Irregular Choice), they could be my new 'I will go with everything shoe'. Down from £100 to £59, there is most definitely a hole burning in my pocket.

To extinguish or let the hole burn right through. Urgh...

On a different note, Larry the cat that lives with the Prime Minster  has caught three mice since moving into Number 10.

Larry the cat
Nice to see the important stuff is on the BBC News website
Larry the cat also does not like men. Unless, of course, you are the most powerful man in America.
"He said Larry was "not very keen on men", but seemed happy to be stroked by US President Barack Obama when he visited London in May."

Interesting. Isn't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment