Wednesday 29 June 2011

Dear legs, You need to go to the gym

Like many others, I sat and watched Beyonce at Glastonbury whilst talking jibberish on Twitter to other like minded individuals.

My God. Jay Z is a very lucky man. I have some serious leg (and shoe! Those things are covered with some serious sparkles) envy right now and its safe to say she's one of my girl crushes:

Beyonce - 98%
Katy Perry - 2%

glastonbury-2011-beyonce-pyramid-stage
My, my!

It's hard to choose between them. But! They both have equally amazing legs. It's safe to safe I'm not the leggiest person but I do think it's time to put down the Fox's Chunky Cookies and get some running shoes.

Maybe later?

It's also my works 30th birthday night out on Saturday and it's safe to say I'm super excited. EEEEeeee is for excited!
After the excitement passes, I then realise I have no idea what to wear. All the shops are currently rammed with sale stuff and people who are desperate to save that fiver off that dress that they really didn't like in the first place.

I said it before and I will say it again. I HATE sales.

However, I fought my way into Zara today, managed wriggle my way to the new collection stuff and found this:

Blazer £39.99 Zara

I have a major thing for blazers. They go with anything. Night or day. So now I just need something to wear with said blazer. I also discovered today that it is impossible to find a LBD. A nice plain one is stupidly hard to find anywhere cause they are all currently covered in tassels, flowers and anything else they choose to whack on it.

Being a girl is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment