Monday 11 July 2011

Pregnant

With food baby.

Gotcha. I had the most self indulgent weekend with my friend. It involved a bugger load of food:


  • Dominos: Large ham, pineapple, sweetcorn & mushroom pizza. Also got the stuffed crust - it's horrible. AVOID
  • Frankie & Benny's: 2 pints (yes, pints) of coke, 5 chicken wings coated in BBQ sauce & a BBQ steak wrap with fries.
  • Back at the flat: Fizzy cola laces, Wispa bars, 2 tubes of Pringles, 2ltr bottle of Irn Bru & cookie Galaxy.
  • Later on: Left over Dominos.
  • This morning: More Irn Bru & a bacon roll.
  • Dinner: Chip butty.


URGH. I swear I need a ridiculous amount of detox to get rid of all the crap I scoffed over the last few days. I should also be the size of a small house or at least a Great Dane?

On my adventurous weekend, I also ended up at T in the Park. Not that I was actually at the festival but rather picking up my friends sister who had had enough. It was a different experience. Full of parents frantically trying to get their children's attention whilst flapping around their sheets in the car to stop their spawn coating everything in mud.

Also played an awesome game of guess which car their heading to by the brand of their wellies.

Most people have probably heard about Google+. I finally got an invite and I'm unsure what to make of it. It's like a cheap version of Facebook. Obviously they have a lot of work still to do and Facebook has been in development for many years but it's just a bit... bland at the moment.

Also is someone wants to take me to see Harry Potter next week, that would be highly acceptable.


I have grown up with this series. I have to go see it. Expelliarmus!

No comments:

Post a Comment