Thursday 7 July 2011

Miss Magpie

I like things that shine and/or sparkle. Just ask my last boss. Whenever Christmas came around, I would get insanely excited about the things that would sparkle. Especially all that stuff that involved glitter. I don't care if I get covered in it or it ends up lodged under my fingernails; it make me stupidly happy.

There did actually used to be a shop in my home town called Magpies. I spent a ridiculous amount of time in it. However, thats a different story for probably never another day.

Yes. There is a point to this. The point is that these arrived in work today:


Schuh - £65


I have been waiting for ages for these to finally appear in stores. I <3 electric blue, glitter and stupidly high shoes. I MUST HAVE THESE. 

But.

I'm going to be a cheapskate and wait till my Schuhiversary (see what I did there - genius!) where my discounts will magically appear on my card.

I imagine that these will look a bit like this on me:


My artistic skills are amazing I hear you cry. Yes, they are =)

I do think I possibly need to stop buying shoes for a while (after those bad boys of course). I added another two pairs to my collection the other day. A pair I had previously spoken about buying but went against.

I bought them purely for my work's night out. Which I ended up doing this:


I am a classy girl. But it could be a new idea for a hat.

You guys watch out in Vogue next year. A glass, circular hat will be there*

*Possibly and most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment