Thursday 14 July 2011

EEEee!

E is for excited. When I posted 'Just a quickie' it was the night before an interview. An interview for a job I really wanted.

A job I got.

I don't want to go into too much detail purely cause I don't believe it yet. And I won't until I walk though the door on my first day.

So! I'm getting a celebratory hair cut and dye. Cause right now my hair is hideous. Unsure if I should stick with being white or go back to a natural colour... conundrum!

Yeh, I'll stick to being white. Adds to my Casper the Ghost look I'm working so hard on.

To add to my panic about starting a new job, I need to find a new flat. THERE ARE NONE!

Edinburgh Festival kills everything regarding finding flats. People cash in and get £1000 a week for their flats. Curse their entrepreneurial skills! *insert angry fist shaking motion here* 


To celebrate some more, I feel there should be some more shoe purchasing. Those damn blue, sparkly shoes I wanted are now in pewter.

Schuh - £65

I honestly think Schuh know that I have a thing for all things sparkly. Cause they keep sending in more damn shoes covered in glitter. For example:

Schuh - £65

Schuh - £80

Schuh - £55

You guys are killing me. Like really killing me.

To add to my lack of flat and decreasing bank balance due to pretty shoes, my phone is dying. I currently possess a iPhone 3 (retro innit?!) which for the past 6 months has become slower and slower. Facebook crashes, Tweetdeck doesn't load properly, it resets it's self randomly and it chooses which messages it wants to send and receive. 

This. Is. Not. Cool!

I'm in Glasgow tomorrow. I could easily pop into Apple and pick up an iPhone 4 but I know after I've gotten home, played with it for a week that I will then get an email saying:

THE iPHONE 5 IS HERE. THIS IS THE BEST PHONE EVAAAR!

And I'll cry and cry and cry...

Dear Apple.

Please release one now.

Much <3

Jen

*sob*

P.S What is for you, will not go by you. Remember that bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment